This workshop is part of the Rogers Free Library series, Job Strategies for Challenging Times, funded through a grant from the Friends of the Rogers Free Library.
This online clinic will help you explore career development options, how to navigate change and quickly work through situations in which you feel stuck or uncertain. You will walk away from this group career-coaching session with strategies and tools to support your growth and aspirations. Registration is capped at 25 participants; those on the waitlist will be notified as openings occur.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM THIS EVENT
- You’ll leave with your own personalized career pivot strategy
- Work on your opportunity map
- You’ll learn how to identify your strengths
- Creating a skill-building game plan
- Craft a vision e.g., where you want to end up?
- A mind map of the people, skills and projects that are connected to your vision
- Identifying small experiments and stretch projects
- Methodical map of your next your next career move
- You will have the opportunity to think about your strengths in waiting and the things you enjoyed doing
- Highly interactive, experiential 1.5-hour group coaching session