Hi, I’m Mohamed
Mohamed T. Kante is an award-winning Design Thinking practitioner and strategist with more than 10 years of experience. Previously, he spent nearly a decade in the private sector at EMC Corp as an Electrical Engineer and Dell Technologies as a Technical Program Manager leading teams and overseeing projects in the US and abroad. During this time, he created and implemented leadership development programs, innovation strategies in Global Manufacturing Services and critical business initiatives. He also led several idea development and innovation projects.
Mohamed was recognized by FORTUNE.COM as a “hero of the FORTUNE 500” for having performed remarkable acts of goodness as well as citations from the State of Massachusetts among others. Mohamed is an esteemed keynote speaker for colleges and universities, as well as a mentor and Business counselor to a dozen of startup ventures.
While his mission to inspire others have taken him around the world, Mohamed is proud to call North Providence, RI his home.
Award-winning educational practitioner and program manager with extensive technical knowledge, and experience in manufacturing, software development, nonprofit organizations and international STEM education. Recognized for a proven track record of successfully launching, managing and releasing large scale projects. Passionate in engaging with senior leaders to discuss and provide recommendations to deliver business results and improve organizational effectiveness. Core competencies include:
- Creating synergies among people, Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Helping entrepreneurs surmount challenging problems through interactive problem solving and one-on-one mentoring.
- Designing practical learning experience with real world examples.
- Practical assignments at the practical training.
- Developing people by creating custom coaching strategies for leadership style & entrepreneurship